Podcast: Learning Cebuano with Chris Hits the Airwaves


Podcast - Learning Cebuano with Chris Hits the Airwaves

So, I thought it would be fun to create a podcast version of this site, so that I can see how my pronunciation develops and for those of you that prefer to listen along to so something rather than reading along!

The podcast will feature the same content, just in the different form, so don't worry if you prefer one form to another - you won't miss out.

I've had fun learning how to make my first trailer (below) and have started work on the intro for each.

If you have any advice or suggestions, I'd love to hear from you.

Learning Cebuano with Chris - Podcast in iTunes on Phone

Here is the podcast - it is available on Google Play, iTunes, Spotify and loads of other sites!


I hope you enjoy it.


Comments